Download Versions - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What we have available for downloads (PDFs) and eReaders
- New Third Edition available for eReaders: Breaking The Chain of Low Self-Esteem is now available for:
- the Apple iPad,
- the Amazon.com Kindle, (not compatible with Kindle Fire)
- the SonyReader, and
- Barnes & Noble Nook.
- The following books are available as PDFs:
- Breaking The Chain of Low Self-Esteem,
- The Personal Workbook,
- Low Self-Esteem Misunderstood & Misdiagnosed,
- Low Self-Esteem In The Bedroom,
- The Handbook for Building Healthy Self-Esteem In Children.
All Download Versions of Dr. Sorensen's books are copyrighted material and are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed in PDF, printed, or any other form to other readers.
2. How do I order and receive a Download Version from The Self-Esteem Institute™?
Add the Download Version to your shopping cart, just like other items. Upon successfully completing checkout, you will be taken to the download page for your product(s). Please follow the instructions on the download page carefully. After downloading, you can open the book in Adobe Reader or other PDF viewer software or in the appropriate eReader as mentioned above. Review the downloading instructions at the bottom of this page.
We offer two options for obtaining your digital file. You may download it directly to your hard drive or use the DropBox feature. The DropBox feature uploads your file to a spearate folder in your DropBox cloud.
You have only 60 days to download your digital purchases. There are no extensions of this deadline.
3. What should I do if I have difficulty downloading or opening my book(s)?
Download Version orders are handled automatically by our online store. While the majority of these transactions are successful, some customers may experience difficulties. We will make every effort to help you get your PDFs or eReader in a timely manner.
In order for us to best help you, please e-mail our webmaster and online store administrator, Mary Ellen Grace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information:
- Your name
- Date of your order
- Titles of books
- Whether or not you received the e-mail containing download instructions
- Whether or not you can accept PDF attachments between 1MB to 3MB in size via e-mail (if so, we can e-mail your books directly to you).
We will return your e-mail and make every attempt to resolve the difficulty within 1 business day.
Instructions for Syncing eReader Formats
If you are purchasing our book in the Kindle or ePub format check out our
Sync Guides below. They contain complete instructions on how to sync the file
you have downloaded with your device. Our PDF format is designed to be specifically
used on your pc or mac. Use of the PDF format on the devices listed below is