- Author: Marilyn Sorensen, PhD
- Publisher: Wolf Publishing Company
- Size: 6 x 9 184 pages
- ISBN: 978-0-9664315-1-3
Why you may not find the help you need
Many who have low-self-esteem try therapy with ineffective results. Often the emphasis is placed upon the depression or anxiety, not on the key issues related to low-self-esteem. Many therapists don’t understand the inner experience and therefore do not know how to successfully treat LSE.
This resource is meant to empower those with low self-esteem by…
- Bringing to light the seriousness and validity of low self-esteem.
- Explaining how and why they may have been misdiagnosed.
- Informing the reader how to find a qualified self-esteem therapist.
“Outstanding resource. Sorensen expertly guides reader in self-evaluation. Author connects with readers, has excellent writing skills, establishes warm comfortable tone.” Today’s Librarian
“…candid, straight forward…and excellent books, specifically for people who’ve tried to seek help and found nothing useful. Highly recommended.” The Midwest Book Review